Back to Nature
Brisbane may be a city, but it is home to superb surroundings, allowing visitors to go back to nature. Holidaymakers may check out the following during their stay to get the most out of the natural beauty of Brisbane:
• Explore the national parks and attractions with the Tamborine Mountain Tours;
• Take a trip to the Canungra Valley vineyards;
• Take a guided bushwalk with Lucy Boots Bushwalking Tours and enjoy lunch on the way;
• Take a tour around the Botanic Gardens at Mt. Coot-tha and enjoy 52 hectares of subtropical garden.
Some of the finest wining and dining
Whether you are looking for a family meal together, a romantic dinner for two in luxury, or a fast food on the go, there are a few places suited to the taste buds of everyone. Some of the best places for wining and dining include:
• The Cutting Board which offers comfort food, but not meant for those with small appetites;
• The Pallet Café overlooks the Story Bridge and offers picturesque views;
• If you are looking for a lunchtime snack, the Norman Perk Café is an ideal spot;
• For wood-fired pizza, craft beer, and curated wine list, Sorellina Pizzeria is the place to visit;
• The Jellyfish Restaurant offers some of the very best in seafood and offers stunning views of the Brisbane River;
• For fine dining, a visit to the Aria Brisbane Restaurant should be on your list.
Brisbane sightseeing experiences also include excellent wine and food trails that one can visit after long tours.