The city of Brisbane is much more than what you may have read in books or known through other sources like the internet. If you want to know well about the place, you should stay at a great hotel like Sofitel Brisbane Central for a few days and try to explore the city.
Sofitel Brisbane Central is located centrally in the city of Brisbane and this hotel is popular for the luxurious comfort and personalised service it provides to guests. As you enter the hotel, you are certain to be floored by the elegance and the enchanting beauty of the lobby itself. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the city from your room. Since there are a number of food as well as beverage outlets near the hotel, you have a number of options for satiating your appetite.
Advantages of Staying at Sofitel Brisbane Central:
Rooms, Conference Venues and Meeting Rooms
* There are 433 well-furnished and luxurious suites and rooms in this hotel. Progressive French designs have been chosen for the rooms to provide an artistic and aesthetic feel to the guests who stay in them.
* The personal amenities available to you in the rooms are certain to make you feel at home. Whether you have come to Brisbane on a business trip or on a vacation, you will have the most luxurious accommodation experience if you stay in this hotel.
* If you are a business person, you can utilise the impressive and large Conference Centre available in the hotel. The centre comes with fully integrated state-of-the-art facilities and so, you can use any of the 11 magnificent conference venues and boardrooms for conducting meetings, seminars and business sessions. These venues and boardrooms are of different sizes and so, you can choose the venue or the room depending upon the size of your audience. You can utilise the events and support teams and also the banquet chefs of the hotel for giving the best meeting experience to your guests.
Standard Amenities Available in the Hotel
* The Business Centre is fully equipped with all the required modern equipment.
* The Broadband Internet facility will help you to keep in touch with your customers and your office so that you can make immediate decisions and can monitor all the important operations of your business.
*Since round-the-clock concierge service is available, you can request for whatever services you need anytime of the day.
* If you have come to Brisbane with your family members and if you have small babies, you can make use of the babysitting services available in the hotel.
* For those who are beauty-conscious, the beauty and hairdressing salon will be very much useful.
* Unlike many other hotels, you need not wait for longer hours for checking out. You can complete the entire check-out process within a few minutes.
* In-room dining facilities are available round the clock. Likewise, you can use the laundry services of the hotel, if necessary.
* If you want to have foreign exchange services, you need not go in search of them because the hotel itself has these facilities.
* For keeping your valuables, you can use the highly-secure deposit boxes.
* The hotel arranges emergency medical services if necessary. Likewise, there are rooms that can be accessed with wheelchairs.
* You and your family members can rejuvenate yourself by swimming in the outdoor heated-pool.
* You can park your car or vehicle in the covered car parking of the hotel.
* For those who wish to enjoy relaxed entertainment, the live-entertainment programs of the hotel will be a treat.
* The Stephanies Spa Retreat of Sofitel Brisbane Central is quite popular and you can enjoy the herbal steam bath, mineralised body masks, purifying detox programs and a host of other facilities.
* The well-equipped gymnasium of the hotel will inspire you to do your routine exercises willingly.
* Every room comes with a Sofitel MyBed, a mini bar, a hair-dryer, ironing facilities, a LCD TV, Fax facilities, a Tea/Coffee making machine, bathrobes, Internet connection and a number of other amenities.
* If you visit Brisbane during festival times like Christmas, etc., you can enjoy the Festive Season, the Magical Christmas and also the Magnifique High Tea organised by the hotel. These celebrations will certainly make your visits unforgettable.
* Club Sofitel of Sofitel Brisbane Central is the country’s largest club-lounge and you are certain to be captivated by the splendor and facilities available in it.
* For your dining needs, you have PRIVÉ 249 that provides French-inspired Australian cuisine. Prive 249 also provides a wide range of local, Australian and international wines. So, you can sip your favorite wine and have the 8 course Tasting Menu that is available there. You also have the THYME2 Restaurant that has features like an open plan and an interactive kitchen. This restaurant is famous for its tandoori as well as wood-fired ovens and also its wok stations for making the delicacies you want.