Stamford Plaza Brisbane offers many things to impress a discerning guest. The foremost among them is the hotel’s location. It is located near the city’s Botanic Gardens and the river and hence, you can enjoy the scenic beauty of the garden, the bridge and also the river.
Why You Should Choose Stamford Plaza Brisbane for your Stay
* There are four types of rooms and suites available in the hotel. They are Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Junior Suites and the Stamford Suites. Deluxe Rooms are on the top six floors of Stamford Plaza Brisbane. Junior Suites are quite spacious.
The Stamford Suite is situated on the top-most floor of the hotel. You can enjoy ultimate luxury if you choose to stay in this suite. The stunning and impeccably-decorated interiors of this suite will certainly captivate anyone. The suite comes with a baby grand-piano, artworks and rich furnishing. Celebrities and heads of various nations have stayed in this suite.
– You can have a panoramic view of the river from all the rooms.
– The rooms come with a king-size bed. If you want to have two king single beds, you will be provided with them.
– Every room has a television with cable connection. If you want to view your favourite movies, you can ask for them also. Other features of the rooms are wireless Internet connection, an executive desk, an in-room safe for keeping your valuables, Tea/Coffee making machine, round-the-clock room service, Laundry facilities, valet service, baby-sitting facility and so on.
If you are a lover of mouth-watering delicacies, you have a wide range of restaurants in the hotel. Internationally renowned chefs of these restaurants ensure to fulfill the culinary desires of the guests. You also have aesthetically decorated and well-stacked bars too.
– The Brasserie on the River
In this restaurant, you can have freshly made seafood offered as a buffet. You can enjoy the soups, various types of hot as well as cold dishes and also the desserts offered here. You can order for an elaborate la-carte menu also.
– Kabuki Teppanyaki
You can not only have a unique culinary experience in the Kabuki restaurant but can enjoy the sizzling Teppanyaki drama as well. The traditional la-carte menu is also available in the Kabuki restaurant.
– The Pav Bar
Refreshing beverages, garden-fresh salads and grilled steaks are the specialties of the Pav Bar.
– Kabuki 2 GO
Sushi chefs of this restaurant prepare authentic sushi foods to satiate your appetite during lunchtime. You will certainly feel the zen moments when you have these unique sushi meals simultaneously enjoying the views of the river.
– Moo Moo
This is a Wine Bar as well as a Grill. This is in the historic post-office building of Stamford plaza Brisbane. The steak provided at this place is acclaimed as the best in Brisbane.
The Grand Ballroom, the River Room, the Raffles Room and the Raffles Room II and III are the conference rooms available in Stamford Plaza Brisbane.
– All these rooms have the finest facilities for conducting business meetings.
– These conference rooms can accommodate more than 300 guests.
– Every person who attends a conference in these venues will appreciate the tranquility and elegance of these conference halls.
– Professional services required for conducting such conferences and food arrangements are also made by the hotel.
– Apart from conferences, functions, weddings and other events can also be conducted at these venues.
The hotel offers several packages and so, you can choose the right one that is suitable for your needs.